Manitoba High School Rodeo Association Grocery Voucher Fundraiser 2018
Below is the list of participating grocery stores. Click on the name to view a printable order sheet.
CHEQUES PAYABLE TO MHSRA
Sheets and the exact amount of money (please make sure your sheets balance to the amount of cash you have before handing in) must be handed in by Beausejour Rodeo September 7th/18 at entries. If you aren’t going to be there in Beausejour – please contact Rita Vodon to make arrangements for handing in sheets & money before then.
Please make cheques payable to Manitoba High School Rodeo Association or MHSRA. Cheques must be dated Sept. 7th, 2018 or sooner.
Please keep a copy of your sales as this is your only record to distribute the vouchers when they arrive.
Vouchers should be delivered as soon as you receive them.
You may want to make extra copies of the sheets in case you need more. More sheet are available above.
The following stores are on board:
- Canada Safeway & Sobeys – Canada Only – gift cards can be used for groceries $10, $25, $50, $100 & $250 vouchers are available. Russell IGA will accept these cards.
- Heritage Co-op – stores in Brandon, Minnedosa, Sandy Lake & Erickson in $25
- Neepawa Shop Easy – no vouchers – a credit is set up at the store in customers name/phone number.
- Neepawa Gladstone Co-op – Neepawa & Gladstone – one card issued for any amount (groceries, hardware & fuel).
- Glenbora Co-op – $25, $50 & $100
- Spud City food Mart – Carberry – Gift Certificate (any amount) or in store credit.
- Twin Valley Co-op – Birtle – Miniota – Elkhorn – Rossburn – Russell – $25, $50 & $100 (up to $10,000 in sales). Groceries, hardware & fuel).
- Myer’s Meats – Carberry – Gift card amount.
- Valley View Consumers Co-op – Virden – Oak Lake – Pierson – Kenton & Oak River $25 and $50 denominations (up to $15,000 of sales).
- Borderland Co-op – Moosomin $50 vouchers – groceries, hardware & fuel.